Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring

Spring has finally sprung.  Though the kids have been fighting a virus their entire spring break, we have managed to spend quite a bit of time outside soaking up the sunshine.  That's the beauty of having a play set in the backyard!  Other benefits to their spring break sickness...I have saved a TON of money on gas, Brian hasn't had to miss school and I haven't had to miss work.  I'm trying to convince myself really...it's a bummer when 70+ degree weather hits over spring break and you have all kids of plans for what you are going to do and sickness takes over!

We've been documenting our backyard adventures of course :)  Poor Lilah is covered in a rash, but doesn't seem to mind it.  And both of them had been running a low-grade fever up until yesterday, so these pics aren't their finest, but still cute if I do say so myself!

Look at those big feet.  One more size and we are out of Stride Rite for good!

Look at those sunken in eyes :( Her temp hit 104.8 one night!



Let's share some germs!!



This is really big for him.  Last year he was afraid to try the stand up swing!


I told him to show off his flip flops!





No comments: