Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Side notes

A few side notes...

First, P.S. He is sleeping in the helmet right now! He happened to fall asleep in it before it was time to remove it and I'm not waking him! So I guess I have nothing to worry about now. He's so good at reassuring his Mommy!

Second, anyone ever wondered what breast milk tastes like? Well, you can ask Whitney if you can catch her before she leaves on her Australian adventure! Last night Brian refused to eat his oatmeal, so Whitney decided she would eat it. That is until Shawn pointed out that it's made with my breast milk! Well, on a dare, she tried it anyway. Sometimes I'm not so sure about that girl ;) Just kidding, I love her to death. We are going to miss her so much while she's way, but we're so glad she's exploring the world (and the reef) while she's young and has the opportunity. Love you, Whit!

Third, another "white death" is upon us. My wish for no more snow is a previous post is not coming true. We're supposed to be getting 2 inches an hour today. Yikes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And yet another reason why I don't eat oatmeal. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennie said...

go Whit! Way to be brave and not back down from a Shawn challenge....

BTW, no KY quarters, despite my winning the mother lode at poker...