Monday, August 10, 2009

What Determination Looks Like

And this my friends is Brian's new favorite facial expression. At the moment this picture was taken, he was determined to run me over with this push toy. Thank you, Bentleys for the wonderful gift! This is a new favorite game. Chasing Mommy with the push toy. He makes this face until I scream and run, at which point he squeals with delight. Another new favorite is using this toy to run circles around the house and beating it against anything that may be in his path. Still another new game that involves the push toy is hide and seek. We must hide and he runs around frantically while pushing the toy "seeking" us.

The best part of all of this is it's wearing our little guy out! We started the bath routine around 8:30 tonight in hopes that he'll go to bed before 10. Shawn's still in there rocking, so the verdict is out on that one. Good night :)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I think this is the new "I'm gonna get you, momma!" look. :)