Monday, March 7, 2011

Always An Adventure

The boy that I watch/tutor, Max, has a saying about my house. He says, it's "always an adventure." Cant' wait to tell him about tonight's events...

Brian decided around 8:30 that he was going to remove his clothing. I wasn't sure why,but he was pretty adamant about it, so I let him. I gave him strict instructions that his diaper was to STAY ON.

A few minutes later I went to the bathroom. I heard Shawn come up the stairs and immediately start yelling like a mad man at Brian.

Apparently my instructions were not followed.

Brian's diaper was in a heap in on the floor of the living room

Brian was in the kitchen.

Peeing.

And pooping.

On. The. Kitchen. Floor.

Ever heard the expression, "my floor is so clean you could eat off of it"?

Mine is. Now.

1 comment:

trashmaster46 said...

Definitely an adventure.