Tuesday, June 14, 2011

35 Weeks

Everything checked out fine yesterday at the OB. Interestingly my sample came back "contaminated" last time and no one bothered to call and tell me.

So-
1. I could have been walking around with an infection all week at the beach and not known. (I doubt this very seriously as I feel fine.)
2. I was greeted with "I have to cath you today." WTH??

I lived, but I wasn't happy. My weight was the same as last week-WOOT! My blood pressure was surprisingly fine. I am always surprised that it's not high when things like, "I have to cath you today," have just been said. Lilah's heart rate was 138, her movement is good and I am measuring perfect.

Best news of the day...I don't have to get checked AT ALL unless I start having contractions. No need since I am having a scheduled c-section. WOOT!!

I was able to schedule my final 3 (weekly) appointments and after some confusion, I am pretty sure I convinced everyone who needs to know that my c-section will be on July 12th at 3:30p.m. with Dr. Brady, not on July 11th with Dr. Hinton. Their computer system is the WORST!

No real complaints other than I am tired...have you met Brian? My hips are really hurting me at night. Last night was better thanks to the tylenol and body pillow. I realized I could just use it between my legs and not have to have it all up in my face and that seems to work better. I'll try again tonight sans tylenol and see if it still works.

Here is my 34.5 week belly shot.

No comments: