Thursday, June 2, 2011

We're Here

I'm not sure why I thought last week would be hectic and this week would be calm. This week was just as bad as last!

We leave Saturday for the beach. I am hoping like crazy to get my pics off my camera and cropped en route. Because once we get there I will be taking a million more pictures!!

Until then, here is my 32.5 week bump picture. Seeing as it's the end of my 33rd week, I guess it's fitting to get this one up.

The only reason this picture downloaded and all of the others are not is that my camera was trapped in my car at the dealership for 5 days, and we had to use my mom's to take this picture. I now have my camera, but not my car (another story for another day), nor the time to download and crop all of the pictures on my camera.

Also, here is a link to the preview of our family pics/maternity shoot from Tuesday. Amy Leigh is awesome!!! Password is Brian if it asks for one.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

ADORABLE pictures!