Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Promises, Promises

I finally have my camera back. Not my car, but my camera. As promised, there are a lot of pictures below, all of which were sitting on my camera waiting for me when we retrieved it from the dealership. Sadly, the black mark I was seeing on the screen is not on the lens. According to Shawn, this means there is something wrong internally. This means all of my pictures are kind of "watermarked" with a faint black shadow.

My car is still at the dealership getting a new transmission. Thankfully this is warranty work. And they gave us a free car to take to Myrtle Beach. Shawn called and made this happen. I did not have the energy.

So, here are all of the pictures from forever ago....

Golfing with Pappy at Hidden Valley!


(Love the lighting on the above picture!!)


The Preschool Train Ride



My Tea Party "Sprinkle"

Graduations
Holy Cross

Preschool

VMA

Seven Hills
And just because Uncle Jon says he never makes the blog....

The end!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it?