Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dr. Seuss Shower


A week ago we had a Dr. Seuss themed shower for my step-goddaughter, cousin and friend, Mari. She has a little man named Gavin Cain due two weeks after my due date (so early August). Her nursery is going to have a Dr. Seuss theme, so we planned the shower accordingly. My awesomely creative SIL, Teri, helped me out a ton and my Mama did too, as always!


Mari had a wonderful time and got lots of great things for Mr. Gavin. Everyone was excited by our theme-from the Seussey names for the food (Green Eggs and Ham, of course, Cheese Trees, Fieffer-feffer-feff, etc.) to the Cat in the Hat pictures we took of all in attendance. Including Munchie, Lilah and Gavin!


The hit of the party was the beautiful diaper cake Teri made. Shouldn't she go into business??!


Congratulations, Mari! Can't wait to meet bay Gavin!!!

No comments: