Tuesday, September 20, 2011

All the Blogs I Could Blog

If I had the time.

And if I could find my freaking card reader so I could download pics to my computer. (Thank you Teri for loaning me yours, but unfortunately that only gets them on Shawn's computer and with our network still not totally right since the move, that doesn't get them to my computer.)

If I could blog I would write about the following events that have taken place over the last few weeks...

*Lilah's Baptism
*Mom's 60th birthday party
*Brian's first day of preschool
*The move
*Our new house
*Brian and Lilah's first Red's game

But since I cannot write about all of these things without the above mentioned time and pictures, you are getting this for my 400th post.

Someday, the real posts will come.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

can't wait for the updates!