Friday, September 23, 2011

Time Sensitive

I am posting this first because it is time sensitive. I don't want Lilah to be 3 months before I get her 2 month chair picture and stats up on the blog!

Plus, I forgot to list it in my list of blogs I could blog last post. That and the blog about Lilah meeting the family. That's also coming, folks!

But for now, here is Lilah's 2 month chair picture.


And in case you have forgotten how "small" she was last month, here's her 1 month picture...


And her stats:

Weight: 14 lbs .6 oz 98th percentile
Length: 23 3/4 inches 95th percentile
Head circumference was 75th percentile

Miss Lilah has gotten very social this month. She smiles and coos like crazy. She is also grabbing a hold of objects and holding on. Not just my hair, but toys too! See...


Her hair is getting redder and redder and her eyebrows are too! Her eyes are still blue and she still doesn't like to be put down. Ever. Well not ever, but not very often.

She is sweet as sweet can be and we just love her to pieces! Our little snuggle bug!

No comments: