Sunday, June 21, 2015

End of the Year Events

As always May was crazy with end of the year events!

I got to chaperone Brian's end of the year field trip to the zoo in mid-May!  We had a great day for the zoo.

Thane Maynard!  YESSS!!






Brian was awarded the service award at his end of the year awards ceremony for church school!  A Graeters giftcard?  Yes please!
Lilah's certificate from graduating from the P3 church school class.  Her group did a cute little program.





And her preschool promotion was an awesome night if I do say so myself.  (I just might have an awesome staff!!)

The awesome preschool director getting things started ;)

Father Jeff addresses the parents.





Getting her diploma and a hug from Miss Emily.

I believe this was when she realized Lauren was at her Promotion Ceremony.


On the last day of school Brian was a little sad.  He knew it was his last day at Ryland and he will miss the friends that he's made there.  I know he will make new friends at his new school, but I was sad for him because I know how much of a hard time I have with goodbyes.  He's a lot like me in many ways and this is one of them.  He had a fun last day though and was looking forward to summer by the time I picked him.  He did very well in 1st grade...his report card was excellent.  While it wasn't the greatest year from my perspective, he learned a lot and enjoyed the year.  We also had a great distraction to get him through that last day as Patrick had been born the day before!

No comments: