Monday, June 8, 2015

First Haircut-Lilah

This spring I decided that it was time for Lilah to have her haircut for the first time. Her curls are gorgeous, but they can be difficult to manage and the split ends were making that even more difficult.  She decided she wanted our friend Roxie who sometimes does my hair to have the "honor" of cutting her hair for the first time.  Roxie comes to our house, so I thought that might be easier anyway.  POOR ROXIE.  She had NO idea what she was getting herself into! 

Lilah started out in a good mood and I thought maybe we were going to be okay.  WRONG!  She started the tears as soon as Roxie started combing her hair.  It escalated very quickly and the end result was me holding a sobbing Lilah while Roxie cut off 1/4 of an inch of her hair. 

Such fun!  Lilah says she is NOT getting another hair cut again.  Ever.  So the next one should be fun too. 






No comments: