Thursday, September 23, 2010

"I Poop in da Water"

I used to babysit all the time for this family in our old subdivision. They have a boy and a girl very close in age. The girl was younger. Let's call her "L."

L had a bit of a problem in the bathtub when she was little. Every time she bathed, she would poo. She thought it was hysterical. I never had to bathe her, so I did too.

I would ask her all the time, "L, what do you do in the bathtub."

She would respond, "I poop in da water."

Freaking hysterical!

Not anymore. Not now. I now realize the disgusting mess "poop in da water" creates. Oh my gross-poop infected toys, poop infected cups...smashed poo in the drain. YUCK.

Yep, Brian pooped in the tub tonight. ICK! Icky!

The house smells of bleach now. And I'm going to bed.

Oh, and there are no pictures of this either Bibber. Sorry to disappoint.

That is all.

PS For those who receive the blog via email, sorry for the early send. I hit enter on accident and couldn't stop it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! That is soooo very funny! Unless he does it on my watch of course. I can't stop laughing :) Aunt Bibber loves her little poopie boy!

Audrey said...

SO HAPPY to meet you! Gotta love being a Boy Mom!