Friday, July 29, 2011

Babies!

I posted in May about my babies and how they were graduating from high school this year. Soon, they will move on to college. It's hard to believe!

Recently many of my babies have come by to see my new baby and my Bri-baby! It's fun hearing about all of the adventures they are having this summer and the new ones they are anticipating this fall.

Miss Tory understands how it is. She brought a present for Brian instead of Lilah. She didn't hesitate to get down on the floor and play with B and has even promised to come back whenever I text and entertain him. This baby went to a different high school than most of the others and made the most effort to stay in touch. Not a break went by without a note from Tory asking to meet up for lunch. I truly hope this continues! She's also my Graeters connection and she BAKES for me. Doesn't get much better than that!!


Sweet Abby is heading off to Bellarmine in the fall. So glad I got to see her before she goes! I think she has gotten over the fact that Lilah is not named Abigail...

My Alex. Enough said.
Mr. Thomas even came along with his big sis! He's not one of my graduates yet (he is a Junior), but he's so, so special to me! If he happens to drive by my car, he never fails to turn around and come see me wherever I am! Such a sweetie!
Katie D and her sweet Mama came over to clean my house!! I was Katie's Confirmation sponsor and I coached cheer leading with her mom for 2 years. LOVE this family! The best part about this visit was watching Brian "help" Katie clean. It's like he knows how much I love these kids, so he just naturally loves them too!We've also had visits from our good friends who have babies of their own. It's been fun watching their babies interact with my babies.

Miss Leah belongs to one of my long time friends, Bobby and his sweet wife Stacey. Love her curls! Brian adores her!

Our visit with Ellie and crew was just wonderful! I thought I got pictures of the big kids, but I guess not. Annie got plenty on Brian's camera (which she LOVED) so maybe I will upload those! Mary LOVED baby Lilah. Her big sis was a huge baby Brian fan when she was about Mary's age, so it was really cute to watch history repeating its self. I wonder if Mary will call Lilah "baby Lilah" as long as Annie called Brian "baby Brian." These kids play so well with Brian and are such good company for him. I always love it when we can get them all together!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

how awesome to have these students WANT to be around you!!! Go Bellarmine!