Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Love Babies!

I cannot believe it has been three years since I was at the hospital holding little baby Brian. I just couldn't wait to get back from vacation just to hold the precious new baby boy. You guys are so lucky to have a happy and healthy family and I cannot help but feel a part of it. I have always considered you and your entire family as my own from day 1 and I know that you were at the hospital when I was born! How awesome is it that we can all still be a part of all the big things in each other's lives even though we are all living in different parts of the country. I just can't hold back the excitement and joy of welcoming a new Borchardt into the family, our family. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have you in my life and I look forward to watching your children grow up. I love you both and I know you will do great tomorrow! I can't wait any longer, let's welcome baby Lilah into the world!


Love, Whitna

1 comment:

Maria said...

Ah, Whitna! I love you too!!! This is such a sweet post, thank you!