Monday, July 11, 2011

Our Last Few Weeks in Pictures

I have been writing a lot on the blog, but not posting many pictures! The last few weeks have been busy and I had to wait to download pictures because I needed a thingie to be able to use the card in my mom's camera to download them. (Using her camera full time now, I just cannot deal with the black spot on mine anymore.)

Here are some of the pictures I finally got off of the card....

A few weeks ago we went to the Children's Museum with Sydney and Madelyn. I was amazed that I captured this picture of all three kids looking AND smiling!


Uncle Jon and Daddy introduced Brian to his first video game at Barleycorns over his birthday weekend. (A golf one, of course!) This has become a bit of a problem as he now climbs under the booth to escape and run toward the game every time we visit.


Aunt Sarah and family sent some cool Geo Trax Cars for Brian's birthday. Here are a few of Brian and Daddy trying them out.


We managed to get some great pictures of Brian, Annie, Alex and Mary at the park the other day. Not all looking and smiling, but still good. These would have been better if poor Mary hadn't fallen OFF the swing. Nearly gave me and her mom a heart attack. Thankfully she was fine. Alex had already gotten staples in his head earlier in the week, so Ellie really didn't need another ER trip. In these pics the kids are resting. It was really hot!


I got these this morning using the night time function on Mom's camera. It worked really well! Mr. Brian slept in until 9a.m. I love sleeping pictures!


Brian and I are having a lazy day. I will have to shower soon as we are meeting Shawn for lunch in a bit. B and I are going to run a few errands on the way home and then hit the indoor pool later on. There's a heat advisory today, so I'm thinking indoor is the way to go!

No comments: