Friday, June 4, 2010

Busy

I am really, really busy. Last week was the last week of preschool. This week I jumped right into the final week before Father's 25th Jubilee celebration. It's been chaos of mass proportions. Brian has been just about everywhere in the tristate area with me trying to gather all that we needed for the big party. And tomorrow, it will all be over.

But I wanted to take some time today to remember my sweet almost two year old as he is today. Because really, none of the pay off from all of the "busy" means anything without him. So naturally I stalked him with my camera.

Golf is his number one thing right now. He loves to golf and would do so around the clock if the clubs were allowed in the house. He even likes to watch golf on TV! (I'm sorry, I don't get this. It's BORING on TV, but he likes it, so what can I do?)

Here are some shots I captured of him tonight (pun intended). Many people have commented over the past month (since this golf thing started) that he is so determined and genuinely seems to love the sport. Is it a passing phase or the beginning of something big...who knows? But just in case he's the next phenom, it'll be nice to have pictures to prove that he started BEFORE the age of 2.

No comments: