Friday, June 18, 2010

Cape Trip Day 4

The last day of our trip to Cape was busy! We spent the morning at the farm. Brian had a blast…golfing…what else is there, really? We visited some cousins and got to see the old house where my grandmother and her 4 siblings grew up! Wow, and I am complaining about my 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom (9 room) house!!!

Notice the excellent lighting in the next two photos. I was super
exci
ted about the haze in the background.


After Brian’s nap (I napped too), mom and I set to work getting dinner ready. We had a feast and mom made a Birthday cake for Brian and Andrew. Andrew just turned 7 in late May and Brian will be 2 next week!! Brian got trains from Aunt Sarah, Uncle Mike, Matt and Andrew and he was pretty darn excited! After dinner mom took Brian back over to Tom and Anne’s and I ran to Barnes and Noble to help Aunt Beth p
ick out some “monkey” (Curious George) books for Brian’s Birthday.


When we were finished shopping and I arrived at Tom and Anne’s, Brian was golfing. I know it’s a huge shock!

No comments: