Sunday, June 27, 2010

Horse Park

Since we spent Brian's 1st birthday with horses I decided, we should carry on the tradition and spend his 2nd birthday with horses as well. So, Shawn took the day off work and we headed to the Kentucky Horse Park. It was fun to see all of the different breeds, especially the really big horses! Here are a few pictures of our trip.


This chair was actually part of a horse event. The horses had to clear the
table that matched chairs this big!

My boys.


Now that is some amazing form on the vault!


Not much for smiling for pictures these days. We're two now, remember?


Farm boys.

1 comment:

Whit Scheff said...

I absolutely love this candid photo :) Max looks like a farm boy for sure with those stylish jeans and workman boots. He is getting so old! Miss you guys. I have never even been to the horse park...that I can remember.